There are many actions you can take to reduce energy, water and waste costs and improve your organisation's environmental impact. But to ensure performance and costs are kept under control, knowing how to effectively measure and monitor your resource use is a critical business skill.
During June, the Resource Efficient Scotland programme is delivering training to teach these valuable skills to Scottish SMEs, for FREE. Join the training and you will be able to:
- Save money by identifying patterns of wasteful behaviour.
- Engage staff with accurate performance information.
- Impress senior management with the savings your projects achieve.
- Fix problems quickly such as burst pipes and faulty equipment that otherwise go undetected and eat away at profits.
- Compare your performance and see how you shape up against others.
The training includes an interactive half-day workshop at Edinburgh Zoo on 1 June (with free Zoo entry and lunchtime Panda viewing) and a webinar series.
Have your say - what free support would help you save energy, water and waste?
Resource Efficient Scotland runs very popular, free training events and develops supporting resources to help Scottish organisations use energy, raw materials and water more efficiently. Their aim is to help all organisations in Scotland save money and reduce environmental impact.
They would like to better understand what help you may need in the future by knowing what steps you’ve already taken and any new initiatives you are planning. Just 5 minutes of your time will help Resource Efficient Scotland continue to offer training and resources that you and your business would value most. Pleaseclick here to share your views before the survey closes at noon on 26 May.